Agnostic.com

2 1

Getting spam off my feed

@admin my supposedly curated feed (the A button) has 8 of the first 10 posts from one person (It is not someone I'm following) It's great that this person is really active and runs lots of groups, but she is not representing the types of great discussions that I can find here on agnostic. Several of them are from groups im not a member of, and theres no longer an option to "turn off alerts" in the groups themselves . I understand your intent to put things on that main A feed that are of higher level common interest to most users, so i really don't underatand how only the memes and poltical opinions of that one user, and only that one user, meets that criteria. How can this be fixed?

MarkiusMahamius 7 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm gust glad it isn't every post that goes to groups. From what I understand, its a manual process for things to hit the main newsfeed so it's by choice this is done.

I get it from more than one user, however. Maybe you got lucky and a few of them blocked you. ?

1of5 Level 8 Apr 8, 2019

Here's a screen shot

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:326900
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.