Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK . “I’m Rich” comics

A new group based in Seattle (and Christian Based - Patriotic Christians for a better America) is trying to counteract the hypocrisy of evangelicals who support tRump. Interesting read. Scroll down to the cartoons.

JackPedigo 9 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So what? They'll just back someone worse.

WOW! Really don't know what to think of that. The comments at the bottom were sad.

I know over here in eastern WA there are people who so detest Seattle, progressives and the governor it is a palatable energy that oozes out of them. I do my best to avoid them.

It maybe getting onto time to get away from this side of the mountains.

There have been many articles in the Seattle Times with these comments from the other side of the 'Cascade Curtain.' The articles also mention that without the ports, technology and a lot of other things the East side would be a lot worse off. The usual trick of biting the hand that feeds them.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:327174
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.