Agnostic.com

6 0

Have you ever laughed at a person who fell in public?

I think the only time I probably laughed is when I worked with this snobby woman, who thought she could get away with anything. She was told time and time again not to wear flip-flops to work, but she didn’t listen and ended up tripping over them one day and spranged her ankle really bad. She tried to blame the store for it by filing a lawsuit, but fortunately lost.

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, but I don't think I was being an a-hole because I didn't laugh right away... About 10 years ago, young dude and his (I'm guessing) girlfriend or wife who were ahead of me in line at the gas station in my neighborhood departed the store after making their purchases and hopped onto a snowmobile--him driving and her riding behind. He gunned it towards a snowbank across the street, clearly trying to clear it, and BOOM, she popped into the air and biffed it in the snow. I was worried at first that she might have been hurt, but she immediately got up and climbed back on and that's when I hit the replay button in my head and cracked up. I was kinda mad at the dude because he didn't even hop off the snowmobile to help her or show any sign of concern. I don't think he even turned around, just sat there and waited. What do I know, though? Maybe they do stuff like that all the time and are both able to just shake it off. Who knows. It was funny, though.

Honestly I have

Sure. It can be funny as long as it's not you.

I always laugh when someone falls. I laugh when my kid falls, runs into something etc... I don't know why. And when I try not to laugh about it I just laugh harder.

No I did not , but it did help a person get back up when they fell

dc65 Level 7 Mar 5, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32740
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.