Agnostic.com

8 7

Hypocritical Christian Bastards (in a nice way, of course)

Redcupcoffee 7 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's behavior like this, and that of the Westboro Baptist Church, that almost makes me wish there were a hell, as there would have to be a special place therein for these Christians!

I posted this meme on my own Facebook page today, before I saw this one.

^why I left the church actually^

no, i witnessed this behavior though

DAMN that is mean. Sorry to hear that happened.

I'll never forget a Christian woman telling me that it was wrong for me to be involved in a relationship with a married woman, then asking me to be in a relationship with her while she was married and being angry at me when I declined. I'll never forget a Christian woman telling me that it was steroetyping to state that an Asian lady was rude to me, then saying that it was disgusting to see a man dressed in feminine clothes. Then she said a little black girl look like a monkey.

WOW. People can be pretty horrible.

Perfect post.

Though shall not judge an all that .......just one of the many reasons to dislike these nutjobs

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32863
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.