Agnostic.com

2 0

There is no greater gift from this universe of ours than the smile of a baby and the trust of a child. I will show my gratitude by always returning that smile, and protecting that trust.

Benthoven 8 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel that way about my little girl- she smiles and just lights up my heart and I feel like I'm floating- when she sees me after work and smiles just for me I melt inside- as she's trying to walk around and I have my hands supporting her and she gives me know she's safe with mom grins- when I go in to her room in the morning and she gets up excitedly - I can't say how filling that is to me

I'm not sure to whom or what you're referring. Could you provide a little context?

marga Level 7 Mar 5, 2018

Every time a baby smiles at me, I'm heart-warmed. Which I'm in the presence of children I feel how delicate their trust is and want to do everything to protect them. Even when they're making me crazy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32951
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.