Agnostic.com

3 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder who that one person is?

@OwlInASack No I think they will be in hiding

@OwlInASack I red the article but it said that he missed the vote because he had been talking to the media? I don't get it. Did he vote or not?

@OwlInASack Ok, thank you for that. I am not sure about the point of pride. I don't think that they are thinking that way in New Zealand. I have been there several times and they are not that kind of people, who pat themselves on the back for a job well done. I think they did the right thing there is no reason for people to have automatic or even semi automatic weapons.

@OwlInASack Yes the same thing happened in Australia when we had a mass shooting. The government tighten the laws, and it was a Right wing Government to boot. Hundreds upon hundreds of weapons where handed in. The Government bought them back from owners. Can you imagine it happening in the US it would send the country into liquidation.

Jacinda Ardern shines like a beacon across the stage of world leaders. I wish she was my Prime Minister

Yes, US, it CAN be done!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:329959
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.