Agnostic.com

5 5

Is anyone watching the Sam Nunberg Show on MSNBC and now CNN? Trump's former aide is spilling the beans live as he refused to testify before Friday's grand jury? Madman or informant?

sassygirl3869 9 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Incarcerated as far as I'm concerned !

Dougy Level 7 Mar 10, 2018

Yes, watching!

Shit for brains would be an improvement

Erin Burnett said she smelled alcohol on his breath." The Trump team said ‘You’re drunk or off your meds.’ concerning him." "You talked about Sarah Huckabee Sanders and said she had a 'fat mouth'." "You called her a ‘fat slob’ in another interview." I later watched Anderson Cooper and about the whole show was devoted to him. I'm sure Rachael Maddow will do a number on him. It's fun.

gearl Level 8 Mar 5, 2018

watching LawrenceO'Donnell and Ari Melber now

Now he'll cooperate-hope he destroys Trump inthe GrandJury Friday. The hell with Roger Stone- WEWANT TRUMP'S ASS.

My vote goes to smug asshole.

maybe that too

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33016
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.