Agnostic.com

5 0

any book suggestions?

as the title says, im lookin for some book suggestions and i was wondering what other people had to say about it rather than just looking it up online. any genre is alright with me d:

BlackM4G1C 3 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I recommend the Bible. It's full of wisdom to guide you through life and instruct you in how to be a good person so that you can enter Heaven, and will teach you all about how our Lord Jesus Christ loves us all and died for our sins.

Lol. Not really. It's shit.

Jnei Level 8 Apr 14, 2019

I've got the better version of the bible already from amazon lol ((Holy Bible - Best God Damned Version - The Books of Moses: For atheists, agnostics, and fans of religious stupidity))

"Astrophysics for people in a hurry" by Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Neil describing what we know about the cosmos in a way any one can understand. Not only a good read, but a fun one at that. JMHO.

Where the crawdads sing . Amazing book

"A Man Called Ove" by Fredrik Backman. I finished it last week, and I think it is one of the best books I have read in quite a while. I laughed out loud, and in one part I cried. I loved the main character, although it will take you about 20 pages to get to know him.
(I have just started his second book, "My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry".)

Hey I just bought that

@Bigwavedave Are you enjoying it?

@DevraisA1 I am finishing another book first. My sister loved it!

If you want to feel uplifted, read Paolo Colheo "The Alchemist". If you want to be entertained, read one of Kerry Greenwoods books. She is an Australian author, easy read it is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:331005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.