Agnostic.com

3 7

"America deserves better." First Republican to Republican to challenge President Donald Trump in the 2020 primaries.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld announced Monday he was officially running for president on the GOP line.

"America deserves better," Weld's campaign announcement video said, before showing video clips of Trump mocking John McCain, imitating a disabled reporter, praising Wikileaks and the notorious "Access Hollywood" tape where he was caught on audio making inappropriate comments about women."

I will always vote Democrat. However, I'm glad to see a Republican challenge Trump.

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The world deserves better.

Didn't Bill Weld run as Gary Johnson's Vice President for the Libertarian party, or is my memory bonkers again.

I wonder how other republicans will take this...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:331708
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.