Agnostic.com

2 2

Anti-vaxxers. Recognizing that there are a lot more groups / people than those that have been most vocal about being anti-vaxxers, what is your opinion on taking strong action immediately?

For example, I am 65. My mother told me I had all normal childhood vaccinations, but I have no proof of that. Nor do I know what 'normal' includes.

• 5 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
xyz123 7 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I was a kid, no proof of vaccines, no access to public schools. Period.

I never took any kind of proof to school for any vaccination. They did not ask in Illinois or in the schools I went to

@xyz123 The kids were not given their (very important!) Shot records to carry around, the parents presented them to Admin.com/school nurse on registration day. I think upon checking, you will find this was true for the whole country at that time.

Must have vacinations for public school already. Isn't it the law in most states?

I don't know -- it is here in Texas, but I don't know how it is enforced.

The law, with big loop holes in which a doctor can excuse someone. There are doctor's doing so for profit (They need to be punished). The kids most at risk are the ones who legitimately can't get vaccinated for things like heart surgery and such. And these dumb ass dick wad fucks spread the diseases.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:332256
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.