Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Trump's constitution

By altschmerz8
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump: "According to the Constipation, I can do whatever I want! I'm the President! And you're not!"

davknight Level 7 Apr 17, 2019

Jesus H Christ on a Penny Farthing, I am pretty sure I have heard Trump quote this!
Seriously, does the Tangerine in chief actually believe this IS the constitution?

Probably!

I'm so glad I clicked this, had not found a single Jim Wright reference in a month here, and when I asked if he was popular my only reply was 'Who?' .

Allamanda Level 8 Apr 17, 2019

[JW is one of the few reasons I haven't fled the country entirely.]

@Allamanda I love that guy, not only do I read his blog regularly I follow him on Facebook and Twitter.

Too real, man, too real

Gotta be careful posting stuff like this. There are people out there that won't understand that it's satire. 😣😒

Oh come on, it’s so over the top.

@altschmerz I present example A: Pralina1 here thinks it's true.. 😁

@Captain_Feelgood I’m pretty sure she doesn’t.

@altschmerz She says there in her reply she does... "So sad and so true and so laughable..."

@Captain_Feelgood keep in mind English is not her first language. (I hate talking about a person as if she’s not here though.)

Ughhh 😩 So sad and so true and so laughable at same time ! I emailed to self ! Thank u for sharing ! 😂

Pralina1 Level 8 Apr 16, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:332399'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!