Agnostic.com

11 0

Leveling up

How can i get to level 2?

Voldebaker 3 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Go to your profile. scroll down (on the right if you are using a laptop/desktop to where it shows your level and how many points you earned. Click on the points. Thsi brings you to page that shows you just how you earned your points, and how many points you get for doing different activities on the site.

So far, I mysefl have over 180,000 points, which is about 10,000 points a m,onth.

The levels are designed in part ot discourage haters, and slso to make it hard for bots to join th site. Lower levels have to have theri posts approved by persons at higher levels. Still, once in a while a person tryig to promote or sell something does get through. Report them and they get kicked off, then they have to start over.

Enjoy!

Defeat the level 1 boss by jumping on him while avoiding the fireballs. About 12 times should get you there.

I think you need a new hobby. 😁

1of5 Level 8 Apr 17, 2019

Engage in conversations and the points add up quick.
There’s many other ways to get points. This information you’ll find under the points tab when you hit your profile pic.

Almost level 3 my boy!

Thats what i have been doing

Just comment in your posts.

Hey its me again

Ok, thanks

You need people to reply, duh!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:332648
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.