Agnostic.com

9 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have to say I'm very impressed with this man. He has a lot going on upstairs, and frankly I could see him as president... a darn good one in fact.

I saw him in a long interview and I like him. I don't give a flip who the Dems nominate, that person will get my vote.

Don't vote - you'll only encourage them!

Don’t get too fussy there fellow progressives. There’s no need to eat our young when the alternative is that orange asshole. Don’t be stupid this time...because I know some you threw your vote away on Tofu Palin in ‘16.

@SeaGreenEyez “Tofu Palin” was an unofficial nickname for the Green Party candidate for president in 2016...Jill Stein...I couldn’t remember her real name already....had to google her...lol

@SeaGreenEyez No, but many threw a hissy fit and didn't vote because Bernie didn't get the nod. The Dems have a nasty habit of doing this.

@Novelty Many of us did the same...walked into the voting booth, held our nose and voted for HRC. It was the sensible thing to do. Some candidates suck, some candidates suck less... Choose well.

If they run a Chimpanzee, I will vote for it, just for the fun of it, other than that, it is still just a joke, what is in the White House makes no difference whatsoever, it changes nothing, the bombs keep falling, the coups, the war for profit, the corporations and military industrial complex running the shit show. Fuck whoever runs who thinks they can change things within the system, we do not need voters, we need revolutionaries.

THHA Level 7 Apr 17, 2019

He is just an establishment guy in gay clothes.
Too religous, too pro business, just not what I'm looking for.

No to Pete..just NO!

I wonder what his objectives are for the presidency?

Good try but he doesn't stand a chance too many conservative groups

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 17, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:332937
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.