Agnostic.com

9 0

What characteristics do men and women look for in the other sex or same sex?

#sex
Marine 8 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gender would be number one, sense of humor would be number two.

Depends on the individuel

There's no simple answer to that one. Psychology dictates every person is different but what's inherently similar is the need to find a partner that is above their measure of what is important, for example a surgeon would look for someone selfless and caring, anything that sits in their psyche as being the highest motivator. In the case of some, like me, they've given up because they're so unique no one fits the criteria.

AdieG Level 4 Mar 7, 2018

Animal atraction... that impulse brain can't control. We will take it from there... that is just for the foot on the door. I am going to be Brutal but... smart conversation after poor sex... is not of my fancy. If I was searching for a mother to my children my attitude will be different but... that is not in my agenda now.

complete sentences and not a lot of scratching.

Desperation

1. Intelligence
  2. . Animal lover
  3. Non-smoker-tobacco
  4. Music lover
  5. Sexually active
  6. Traveller
  7. Allinclusive-diversity

I think the answers are as diverse as the people who would answer the question.

I looked for intellegence, humor,faithfulness,kindness,support,trust,adventure and an animal lover. Oh yes no trumpet's

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33318
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.