Agnostic.com

8 16

Court affirms Yellowstore more valuable than gold, blocks mining exploration

Hooray! This is a tremendous relief.

We need to stop Trump's craven push to destroy our precious National Parks (water and animals) with mining, oil and gas drilling.

In March 2019, a federal judge declared Trump's push to open up the Arctic and Atlantic Oceans to gas and oil drilling illegal.

Now this good news!

[earthjustice.org]

LiterateHiker 9 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow, I sure needed some good news today. Thanks for posting!!

They are still fighting over uranium mining near the Grand Canyon

Excellent news. I lived and worked at Old Faithful for three and a half years. It still holds a special place in my heart. Nice that somebody's taking care of it.

It's good that someone with power is trying to save the planet. That pos Trump doesn't even care about planet sits on. Can we send him to Mars?

Bugger sending him to Mars, try the Sun instead.

@Triphid how about Venus its closer and doesn't support life.

@freedom41 No direct ONE WAY into the Sun, a fiery furnace of Thermo-Nuclear Reactions, he'd be totally disintegrated in second, but extremely painful seconds that is.

@freedom41 What makes you think he would be affected?

All the more places to go hiking without radioactive rock piles to navigate.

Hell yeah!

That's a good thing 😃

Justice at last

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 18, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:333250
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.