I'm not already
So in doubt,
I'm going to lunch normal,
but I do not know if
already like an easter egg
on easter friday

Rachelscm 5 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i'll be making seder tonight. i'll be using the social justice haggadah. it's not about a fictional deity (is there any other kind?) it's about the fact that if one person isn't free, no one is free. i can get behind that, and every year, i do. ritual can help as reminders of real-life ideas. it doesn't have to be about fantasy. (besides, i love charoset, and i put a little hazelnut syrup in it this time -- nontrad i know, but yummy!)

g

p.s. dinner will be rock cornish hen slathered in maple syrup and stuffed with matza, prunes, onion and a little honey; sweet potatoes and carrots; virgin sangria; matza of course; and the stuff on the seder plate (except for the ceremonial lamb bone, which cub foods gives out for free!) the roasted egg is good.

Huh...good

@RaquelSantos yeah i'm getting hungry rereading it!

g

Huh...good

@RaquelSantos didn't you just SAY that?

g

Coma o que lhe apetecer. Não se preocupe com a religião que nunca fez bem nenhum, muito pelo contrário. Mas se não se quiser comer animais, faz bem porque eles sofrem como nós e tal como têm interesse em viver e viver uma vida boa.

Huh...sim sim

@RaquelSantos mas não os coma nunca 🙂

@margarida eu nem sei como vai ser a minha sexta-feira santa,
To em duvida se fico em casa,
Ou vou pra algum lugar

@RaquelSantos é um dia igual aos outros. não muda nada. faça algo que goste e que possa. 🙂

@margarida hum..sim,
Eu nem sei como vai ser
O almoço da minha familia
Na sexta-feira santa

I must have dementia; I always forget about Holy Friday.

you do not. it is just another one.

😆

@margarida OMG, you mean it isn't special!

@RaquelSantos Are you betting I'll forget you laughed at me🙂

@EdEarl huh..sorry 😢

@RaquelSantos Just kidding, nothing to be sorry about.

Holy, smoly. Just another Friday.

Long pig should only be consumed on holy days.

@mzbehavin I am an atheist who never eats meet or fish but because I feel sorry for them and not because church tell me so.

It is Freyja's Day every week.. Eat what you want

Do not eat much meat these days so no plans one way or another. I could never understand this rule to begin with. Both are flesh from a living thing, even vegetables are living things. Just because one lives in the water never made sense to me.

Yeah dude

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:333286
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.