Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK 15 Obstruction Of Justice Incidents Detailed In Mueller’s Report

Why isn't he in jail!

1. Demand for loyalty.

2. K.T. McFarland: Witness that I didn’t do it.

3. Trump asks Intelligence officials to proclaim his innocence.

4. He asks Comey if there’s a way to “lift the cloud” of the investigation

5. Trump fires James Comey.

6. Attempts to remove the Special Counsel.

7. Tell Jeff Sessions to tell everyone this isn’t fair.

8. Public criticism of Jeff Sessions

9. Trump Tower Meeting: The cover-up.

10. Trump Tower Meeting: In which Don Jr. is too honest for his dad

11. Please excuse, unrecuse.

12. Lie for me.

13. Witness tampering: Michael Flynn

14. Witness tampering: Paul Manafort

15. Witness tampering: Michael Cohen

jerry99 8 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The hard evidence is not there to convince the required number of people to convict. As stupid as trump is the people who refused to follow his suggestions/orders have kept him in the WH. Everyone knows he's crazy, the tell all books from insiders that have come out once they are outta the loop in the WH paint a great picture of the herding of this child-in-chief just to keep the gop in power and control.
How much of this is orchestrated by the likes of mcconnell, former speacker paul ryan we will never know. The gop was all over the dnc maneuvers over Bernie vs. hillary in 2016 but just what goes on with who is really in control in the gop?
People are still lying or actually refusing to talk ("I do not recall" ). There are simply too many in WA DC willing to sell out the majority of Americans to take advantage of the current crisis that is trump.
I think of Capone, not enough hard evidence or people willing to testify against him for bootlegging, murder, etc. Not til they got the bookkeeper could they get him on tax evasion.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:333785
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.