Agnostic.com

6 12

The Mueller Report is an Irrefutable Case that Trump is Unfit for Office

"This is how it’s done. In the endless, degrading cacophony of the Trump era, in which the “tweet storm,” the “flame war,” the sneering insult, and the facile certainty of cable punditry have become the customary form of legal and political discourse, I had almost forgotten what the language of the law sounds like.

"Trump and his enablers are, of course, claiming vindication. But the caution and restraint of Mueller’s style cannot obscure the facts he meticulously reports. And those amount to a devastating portrait of a man by conduct, character, and temperament unfit for the office of president."

[slate.com]mueller-report-trump-unfit-impeach.html

LiterateHiker 9 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Been thinking about this for a couple of days and have a thought. When Assange got documents from the Russians there were also files from the GOP that were also taken, these were not released as that would have been bad for trump. The finances of trump and Deutsche Bank are going to show that trump is getting help for the russians in paying back the loans - money laundering. There is also the trump building in NYC that is funded by the russians and columbian drug people back in the '80s, Also there are the Panama Papers in which it is shown that properties in Panama were funded through the russians - money laundering, also a building in Malaysia from which trump has gotten half a billion, this could have been stopped as the leader of this country was put in jail for corruption. There is a lot more that can be brought against trump and his people along with all the legal entities he has influence within. Let the fun begin.

The best course is for the House to try to stick with legislation that matters, and make absolutely sure Trump and Pence are both removed via the ballot box. No chance to remove Trump with a GOP controlled Senate.

I am waiting for the supporters of trump to just get tired of the bullshit. There are people who once wanted to work with him to help the Nation go forward. They have since determined that this is not going to happen and so have stopped paying any attention to him. Trump (capitalized as iit is the first word in the sentence) could stand on a street out in the open in front of cameras and claim it is dark and that the Sun has ceased to exist and his followers would all point up into the sky and point out that the sun is no longer there. Not an ability for original thought in the croud. I have just noticed that when his followers try to repeat what he has said they are just starting to mix up the order of the comments so they seem to not be parrots. If they state something for sure we now can put money on the opposite. Pay attention and tell me if I am wrong, please.

The fact if impeachment proceedings were started now, and went in the same snail pace that is the norm in Washington. You would not have to worry about Pence because the final impeachment will occur just prior to the election cycle! Pence would have a very short time to fuck things up(if at all)..

As I see it we have to keep trump in office until the election. As soon as pence is in office trump is pardoned. Pardoned for all the acts listed in the Report and all that is brought in Federal Court. Mueller gave us a template for prosecution and gave information to other legal entities for the purpose of furthering the process of getting trump to his next state residence. Pence has a hard on for trump just watch what he does in the presence of the great one.

Yes 👍but need to get Pence too

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 20, 2019

Interesting article, I wonder how much more will come out of Mueller's report and investigations that follow.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:334468
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.