Agnostic.com

5 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can anyone cite an example of a problem with the shear number of germs? The type of germs sure, but just the amount? Also, oral sex???

A quick wash after pretty much takes care of things. Only complaints that were voiced to me were when the beard was shorter.

Can't wait for the study between women with long hair and women with short.

1of5 Level 8 Apr 20, 2019

I would want to know more about the sample population before I give this study any do credit. As a beard wearer Its part of my daily routine to clean it. The sample population appears to be persons who needed an MRI; had they also just been in an accident, when was the last chance they bathed, etc?

The story talks about measuring human pathogens, no expert here, but I would think that dogs naturally would have fewer of these.

Regardless I will continue to sport and care for mine.

Wash more. Easy fix.

Ok. Still going to keep my goatee.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:334517
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.