Agnostic.com

6 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, gee SO many tried to warn you. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you liked trash talk, bullying and ignorant racism towards blacks. You, like many lower income folks think someone with money knows best.
BTW Obama deported many more than trump but he went after the criminals. Ice under trump is too scared to go after the hard criminals.
Too bad the daughter-in-law was deported maybe you could have been more help getting her legally set up in America.
We need to take back our government, the wealthy and big corporate have no interest in "We the People" of America.

Good. Deport everyone related to trump supporters and then them 🙂

There are a lot of people that regret voting for him. I hope their is not enough fools in this country to elect him for a 2nd term.

Pretty sure thats "the fuckin you get for the fuckin you gave"

Serves her right, I hope she votes wisely next time...

I am not surprised.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:334812
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.