Agnostic.com

9 9

Got to love a stout beer called Sweet Baby Jesus

Only thing the could make it better would be fries in the shape of crosses, with catchup

djs64 7 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is all I can say...

LMAO funny

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 25, 2019

Order a sweet bj for shorthand, could be a winner

Why must I love it?

Because stouts are delicious!

Got to love stout, full stop.

Jnei Level 8 Apr 25, 2019

I'll have to try it some time!

Back when I could drink, I used to love stouts! Reminds me of Guiness, just lookin at it!

I'm a fan of Porters and Stouts. Living near Portland Oregon, there are alwasy new beers to try, a the tri-county area is the micro-brew capital of the world.

If you ever get the chance, try Stovepipe Porter. It's the only beer that ever inspired me to write a letter to the brewery that made it, thanking them.

@Jnei Hmm. I tend to like many so-called "winter beers", which are only produced in the winter. Iparticularly like one called Black Diamond, which is a chocolate stout, and another one called Snow Plow, which is Milk stout. Wha tis really frustratign obut "winter beers' is that they are nto even produced every winter, when at least these two, I'd want o be avaiable yer round.

Perhaps, I shodul write to the breweries to let then know how much their beers are missed.

@snytiger6 I too enjoy winter ales. They've become popular over the last few years here and many of the small breweries produce them. The fact that once they've gone they're gone forever is part of the charm.

@Jnei I guess on the brighter side, it kind of helps me try out new beers.... because the ones I like are no longer available.

That looks tasty!

They should make a very strong version and call it

Jesus Christ Almighty!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:336889
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.