Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Should cops ditch their guns? New Zealand sets example some think Canada should follow

The last paragraph is pretty sad. Sane countries at least think about why so many die at the hands of American police.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, but they should Barney Fife those fuckers and give them one bullet. 🙂

I would issue them a rape whistle unless they had a bachelor degree and a whole lot more training. GED thugs with a license to kill.

@JazznBlues For sure. It is not like we get our best and brightest to become cops.

@JazznBlues actually many of them are vets..

@Charlene as was I. Many of my military brethren suffer from warrior mentality. IMO would be a poor mix with keeping the peace.

@Charlene I was in the Army. This is definitely not where you want to get your police force.

@JazznBlues agreed..imo vets are sent home way to soon after each tour..O think they need time to readjust to their experiences, to decompress.

@Charlene exactly that!

Any excellent way Not to die is be Born white.

@SeaGreenEyez exactly...

Maybe difficult not the same

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 28, 2019

Culture

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:338364
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.