Agnostic.com

8 2

Have you ever pulled a prank call on a business?

I can’t say that I have, but I have pulled a prank call on a friend when I decided to call and pretend to be Samara from The Ring by saying,” Seven days.” Lmfao!

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Funny story (at least to me it is now). When I was I high school I worked as a salesman at Color Tile. There was a couple who came in looking for tile and I was the lucky one to help. I was all of 135 lbs when I graduated so I doubt I could have fought my way out of a wet paper sack. Anyhow they leave and the store phone rings. I answer it and was accused of checking out the dudes wife. He was pissed and I have to admit I was a little scared. The phone call went on for what seemed 5 minutes of this dude yelling at me.

Turns out it was another employee who stepped out and called. Prick got me!

Who hasn't called a bar and asked to have Roger Hunt take an emergency call? "Roger's not there? Well I know for a fact his brother Mike is there; ask for him!"

A few timesw. One of my best was I planted pumpkin seeds in my friends front yard and told him they were nice flowers when they came up. he left them there and was suprised when the pumpkins showed up!

Lmfao that was cold, but funny as hell! I thought this was beyond messed up and funny!

No but on the way home from school yesterday I dared my kid (7yr) to go up to a stranger’s door and try to sell them “air for $1 a breath”. Not only did she do it but the woman actually gave her a dollar. Lol

I signed my religious teacher up for Jenny Craig a long time ago. Lol. She missed her appt.

LMFAO!!!

Hahaha! Did your friend get the joke?

I've never pulled a prank directly. I did pretend to be a willing partcipant on a computer fix-it scam call. We were on the phone for a good hour, as I pretended to follow his instructions (on how to "fix" my computer - while actually leaving it open for their company to hack) before he realised that I knew the call was a scam.

No, but had a direct line once between offices, so the public was never on the other end,
usual answer was,
"City Morgue, you kill em, we chill em",
and another that was even worse.
I answered thus one day and our General Manager was visiting the parent branch and was on the other end. I was 18 at the time, I was kinda nervous.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33871
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.