Agnostic.com

7 1

Favorite YouTube Channels

Does anyone subscribe to any athiest or agnostic YouTube channels? Which ones?

The_Antichrist 6 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Got a load of Hitch, Dawkins, Krause et al stuff, Prof Stick, Godless Cranium, Godless Engineer, and a few others I can't be arsed to check lol

King Crocoduck doesn't get the love he deserves. Shinobi Yaka is also one of my favorites, and Dr. Layman. They all post not that frequently. Philosophy Insights usually has decent stuff, but I use it mostly to get to the source.

And the others people mentioned.

I like the Thinking Atheist with Seth Andrews.

I unsubbed when he started leaning too much to the sjw side... and it wasn't that interesting anyway. Just my impression?

@hlfsousa Help me with the sjw. I know I should probably know what it means, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

@Lincoln16 haha, it stands for Social Justice Warrior. I forget how this is something that has only indirect effect on the public at large. I would not define it as pejoratively as Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice_warrior). What I mean is that mainly he has gone from a position of questioning political correctness (like he did in the "punch a nazi" controversy) to seemingly embracing it.

@hlfsousa Thanks for the insight.

The Atheist Experience, which is on weekly and from Austin Texas with Matt Dillahunty as the main host and a very knowledgeable source of fact. Talks to believers around the country who try and state a case which they aren't very good at defending. Bart Ehrmans lectures, Histories of Erasumus, Martin Luther, John Calvin and the Crusades. History and Religion are Oil and Water which many are afraid to ever reconcile. Their religious affilitates tell them they will burn in hell and they believe them which is Demonic and has nothing Religious about it. When you Google or You Tube these individuals you will get a host of similiar persons or events that can be a great unveiling. Sorry I don't watch TV anymore.

The Atheist Experience, which is on weekly and from Austin Texas with Matt Dillahunty as the main host and a very knowledgeable source of fact. Talks to believers around the country who try and state a case which they aren't very good at defending. Bart Ehrmans lectures, Histories of Erasumus, Martin Luther, John Calvin and the Crusades. History and Religion are Oil and Water which many are afraid to ever reconcile. Their religious affilitates tell them they will burn in hell and they believe them which is Demonic and has nothing Religious about it. When you Google or You Tube these individuals you will get a host of similiar persons or events that can be a great unveiling. Sorry I don't watch TV anymore.

Crap! There are heaps:

Many educational channels. Particular PBS studios: "SpaceTime" and It's "Ok To Be Smart", "BrianCraft", "PhysicsGirl". All of Hank and John Green's channels: SciShow, SciShow Space, SciShow Psyche, Eons. The MinuteVideo channels: MinuteEarth and MinutePhysics. Brady Haran's channels: Numberphile, Computerphile, and his physics, chemistry and astrophysics channels. One-off channels like "SmarterEveryday".

Sam Harris' podcast.

News, progressive, left-leaning channels: TYT, Vice, Pakman, Majority Report.

Right wing channels I like to look into once in a while: Stephan Molyneaux. Some semi-right channels: Sargon, Armoured Atheist. There's a couple more here, but I'm not a huge fan of these guys. I only look into them to see what the targets of their hatreds are at any given time.

@jorj Yeah, you're right. I should have put them in the non-progressive list. That was my bad, in labeling those two as semi-right.

@SamKerry I just love when people label others as "not-the-good-people-like-us". The man is a LIBERAL. Or we can just drop the labels and lay down positions on specific issues.

@hlfsousa in regards to Sargon, I have obviously confused his messages. I simply find his constant virtue signalling as insincere.

I think there's a lot of quality in Darkmatter2525's videos. The animations achieve what they need to, with newer videos becoming far more artistic as he's advanced his more unique style. The writing is also very enjoyable, particularly in his "Power Corrupts" series.

Other than that, I enjoy listening to old recordings of the Atheist Experience, which were origionally aired via public access in Austin, Texas.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33907
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.