Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Beluga whale with Russian harness raises alarm in Norway

Let your mind run with this one. What do you think?

IAJO163 8 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, I don't know, but if I was to have a secret military project I wouldn't put my name and station on a harness and float in in the see. Also, knowing the Russian approach to animal rights, it would have a self-distraction part in it.

zesty Level 7 Apr 29, 2019

DAMMIT! Are they training these animals to carry bombs? Cameras?

There was a time some years back when the U.S. trained dolphins to plant explosives onto the hulls of ships.

@IAJO163 So, what is wrong with it? Better dolphins than Navy Seals!

@IAJO163 Of course you're right! It's just that the environmentalist/animal activist in me is angry about this. I hate the cavalier way we're treating these social animals and their lives.

@zesty Sea creatures have nothing to do with waging war. Why involve them? That's what the Navy Seals signed up for isn't it?

@IAJO163 Hmmm

First thought, Yikes.

Then, after this, "We have seen cases where other whales that have been in Russian captivity doing fine." , WTF?.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:339103
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.