Agnostic.com

6 7

I was in a book store a couple days ago. Not going to say what one or where to respect there privacy.
I was looking a book next to there religious section and noticed that there where several books on Agnostic and Athiest belief in that section. Fun

Icewolf13 5 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Agnostic and atheist belief? Odd.

Why would a book store need privacy about how they publicly order and display their books?

Yah. You would think they'd want the publicity

This is their PUBLIC behavior and the reporting is HERE.

I fail to see the concern.

I suppose that the feeling is that belief is belief, even if it's non-belief.

yeah I saw a theme there

Very cool, but where else would they put it?

To be any kind of serious religious believer, one has to start off as a Nihilist, Chicken or Egg Man. Adam and Eve had two sons, one who killed the other and no daughters, which could be an inference to homosexuality or that one was a hermaphordite.
Once your in this corner see where you can go from here and keep where the Chicken comes in to the story.

A bookshop I used to work in kept the Bible in the Occult section - that generated a lot of complaints.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34021
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.