Agnostic.com

6 1

Just thinking about this group and who has read
Richard Bach, Illusions.. the adventure of a reluctant messiah,
Short read, only two hundred pages and tells a tale of a messiah who needed to be happy
I welcome the feedback

EMC2 8 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read that book so long ago! I think he wrote another one that I read, but cannot remember the name?

Yeah, fun book, read it so many years ago.

That is my all time favorite book that is so much a favorite I've given away countless copies of it. I believe I've also referenced Illusions in a comment I made on this site recommending reading it.

SamL Level 7 Mar 8, 2018

I read it many years ago. I thought it was very good. The same author write Jonathan Livingston Seagull, another very popular book of its time.

I read the book a long time ago and had it autographed by Bach. It was a fun read while I was still a practicing Jew. Now as a "practicing atheist," I found my copy and will reread it for the enjoyment.

Wow, that is tremendous. Meeting him. I re read it a decade ago and got an entirely new meaning out of it. It was special in its own way

I met Richard Bach as well and had the distinct feeling we'd met before.

Have not read...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34100
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.