Agnostic.com

4 4

One of the same. Then one needs to ask.. which so called godhead are you actually praying to.. what if one of the other ones answers you.. then what..what if it doesn't understand your language... so many questions...

mistymoon77 9 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep, it's all just wishful thinking.

So will standing on my head. It doesn't make one bit of difference!

"I hear voices everyday. But I ignore them and keep on killing." - Sean Locke, UK comedian, when asked about spirituality in the quiz show, QI.

I'm not a theist obviously but I can tell you that I'm fairly certain that they would claim all aspects of God are the same. And there is no way that God misunderstands or lack a knowledge of a language.

Yes, they would come up with all kinds of justifications for it.. I have heard some silly stuff myself through the years about praying. Then they give you that.. "look"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34105
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.