Agnostic.com

5 9

LINK Illinois governor announces plan to legalize marijuana - 9 & 10 News

Republicans have to be having panic attacks as the Midwest/Rust Belt states make progressive moves rather than regressive moves.

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep. This will upset the Fascist party. They might send an aircraft carrier out to start a war.

Nebraska religious nuts are buying ads on radio to stop legalization of reefer CLAIMING smokers are having "medical emergencies" like tobacco lobby hides lung cancer

More good news..and it ain't about Jabus..

Good. I love smoking weed but my current job doesn't allow it. I'm looking forward to retirement and smoking a big fatty in celebration.

I take high THC Indicus cannabis oil to kill cancer cells and stop pain, and I nibble on chocolate medical edibles as well.
So, I suppose I'm technically always "high," although with cannabis oil all that happens is that I get a bit sleepy and unsteady, and colors seem brighter.
It also eliminates pain and lets me sleep.

@birdingnut Sorry to hear about your health struggles. I didn't bother to read the article so i didn't know if it was for recreational use or medicinal use, but hopefully it is helping with your pain and recovery. Cancer sucks.

Yeaaaaa

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:341934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.