Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK N.J. measles outbreak 2019: Should adults get vaccinated again? How to tell if you're immune. | NJ.com

In case you are wondering if you need to get a booster shot for measles (and I just am SMH that this is a thing), here'sa very good article on the subject.

BookDeath 8 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not only did I have the measles I was vaccinated against it as well. So no one will catch it frome. I quarantine myself from the world anyway.

A short version is that your physician can do a blood test that measures the level of antibodies in your blood. If too low, you need a booster. If above a certain level, you're fine. I had it done because I have a number of conditions that would make measles dangerous for me.

Retired PA vaccination is absolutely necessary also was in army medical corp the disease is deadly blood tests can verify immunity only an idiot refuses inoculation unless medical reason like compromised immune system

Got a whole other round of boosters in college as my parents couldn’t find my records. No big deal, it’s about protecting the community I serve. I’ve been immunized 3x for HepB as I seem to have somewhat transient immunity and require titers every year.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:342201
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.