Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK In message to Iran, White House announces new military assets in Middle East

Asked whether the United States had communicated the message directly to Iran, Pompeo said that “the Iranians understand exactly what our view is of the threats they are posing to U.S. interests around the world. I can’t say anything more about that.” "Can we actually say legally, that they understand?" In our court system the judge will tell you that you can't say that someone "knew" what you were implying. What interpretation are we really expecting?

IAJO163 8 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In other words ,How dare those Iranians assert themselves in the region.The USA is the only country allowed to bully, badger and threaten other countries.

Really time to replace the Iranian leadership.

zesty Level 7 May 6, 2019

Who are we? Their parents? Their employer? Only THEY can replace them and apparently they like what they're doing. WE … should mind our own business.

@IAJO163 We are American. The Iranian mullahs threatened to kill us. We simple need to annihilate them. The world will become a much better place.

@zesty In that vernacular you sound Christian. That's the value system we've been brought up in. As atheists we judge people not for their religious beliefs but as human beings. Defending ourselves is one thing but starting shit is another.

@IAJO163 Really? I never had a drop of Christian upbringing. Lol On the other hand, if somebody threatens me, I hit him with everything I have. Mullahs are lower than animals. We kill pigs for food. Mullahs are less valuable than pigs. Consequently....

@zesty It's a weird inverted kind of bigotry. Referring to them by a religious slang name and hating them for what? Their religion? What kind of people would they be if their circumstances were different? There's probably many who would dislike you, not realizing that you have no religion.

@IAJO163 Lol. On their kill list atheists are on the top. What do you mean religious slang name?

@zesty My bad. I looked it up. Mullahs.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:342723
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.