Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Meghan Markle has given birth to a baby boy

Some good news. It's so rare that I'm almost giddy. 😀

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

really do not care about the royal family,one of the reasons people fled England was to distance themselves from the monarchy.

Meh..

whoopee. i have never been so excited.

Good for them

I am a republican (in the UK sense) and so am happy for a safe delivery of the child, even if it is, by no fault of his own, yet another upper class leech on society produced purely for the perpetuation of an outmoded institution and unfair class system that places one human being over another based only on how many people their ancestors killed and how many sheep they stole and possibly raped.

It is sad that a large section of the population get excited over a woman having a baby.
The BBC news will now be dominated by this for the next few days. A few weeks ago an old building in Paris burnt down and apparently nothing else happened in the world for a week. Probably be the same with this momentous event.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:342987
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.