Agnostic.com

6 4

Mother's Day gift.

The mother of my child and I have a love/hate relationship.. mostly hate, but I made her something for Mother's Day anyway. It's a shirt set for her and my daughter. I actually like how it came out and wanted to share it, but this is really the only social media I use. So here it is. I did the borders first so I could make it like the heart was actually cut out and lines up with her shirt.

I used fabric paint and blank sheets of shipping labels for the heart.

What you think?

FatherOfNyx 7 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Took a couple close ups once I got home. I was going for a bubbles look cause my daughter loves bubbles. Not a very prideful person, but I am proud of how they turned out.

Next will be a female version of The Punisher t-shirt for my daughter.. 😈

What a wonderful gesture. Keep your heart open

maximize love, minimize hate...it'll pay off in the end...nice job on shirts 😉

I think it's very creative and very sweet! KUDOS!

Very nice.

I think it is big of you to honor the mother of your child...it will be special for your kid...you have created a lovely memory for her to share...

The t-shirts turned out cute!! Love the colors!

Yeah, I am doing it mostly for my daughter. Don't get me wrong, I'll always love her mother.. but we're just one opposite sides of the spectrum with key personality traits.

I am dropping my daughter off with her Sunday morning and I plan on letting her give them to her mother and pretend they're from my daughter so she'll thank her and not me. Want to be able to show my daughter how a guy shouldn't be a complete asshole to her by the way I treat her mother. She sure does make it difficult some days...

@FatherOfNyx Children sense everything...good for you for being aware...as the adult, you are taking the high road for your child...hang in there...it gets easier...you have to live with yourself and what you do so someday you can meet another who appreciates those qualities in you...let us know how you child likes the t-shirts!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:343725
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.