Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK I accidentally insulted my boss's daughter — Ask a Manager

If I was her boss I'd be "standoffish" too! My parents were also that way, by the by – they called me a slut for holding some guy's hand and kissing him when I was in college.

altschmerz 9 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oops did I say that out loud!? Wow, I'm a bit surprised, and I can be a good bit abrasive at times. But I can imagine that based on how it's written, for the OP, she probably wouldn't have said that the first hundred times the boss was sexualising his daughter. Maybe she was a bit harsh on her retort.
By the sounds of it, she was tired of hearing about the sexy perfect blonde daughter, but one things for sure. She made an impact and probably won't hear about the daughter for awhile! 😁

@altschmerz yeah, that can be a touchy subject for some families. It's an unfortunate word to describe their view of the behavior too. I think it stigmatizes sexuality which can already be uncomfortable to talk about. Opinion aside, hopefully she learned a lesson on etiquette.

Well that's a problem you can't unring some bells. It will sound like I didn't mean to call your daughter a ho 😂😂😂.
On the bright side he probably stopped boasting about her😂😂😂

To say that thing about being a whore was totally unacceptable and unnecessary. Why to be so aggressive?

I'm a huge fan of keeping work as boring and straight laced as possible. I don't want to know my co workers business, and they don't want to know mine.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:343949
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.