Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Judge demands unredacted Mueller report in Roger Stone case

This has become comical. Even Judges are looking for a backdoor into the unredacted Mueller Report and the sleaziest are refusing, at every level. Mueller Report Hysteria. smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is often misquoted that "there is one law for the rich and another for the poor," the original quote often used to discredit this, is actually that "there is one law for rich and poor alike against the stealing of bread"

But now it seems there is one law for the rich and poor alike, but the rich alone are allowed to ignore it.

How does anyone do their job fairly and correctly without all of the information?

Aren't judges and Congress bound by security clearance laws and confidentiality? What is so horrible or private that they can't read an unredacted report? If it were children reading it, I can see redacting the bad words...FUCK

@SeaGreenEyez lol I know what redacted means, but thank you...there was no way to be able to prove my point if indeed there was a redacted font choice...and yes, the point of redaction is not to be able to read at all...I have redacted many many reports...

@SeaGreenEyez yeah...I just rely on the fact that you are always thoughtful and factual and meticulous in your posts to recognize that what you say is normal just a statement of fact...my sense of humor is pretty dry and tongue in cheek...I respond while working on five computers at the same time so it is highly possible that I read multiples of similar or the same posts...call me out...I am not offended when the errors are pointed out by people of your quality

@SeaGreenEyez lol I was excited when you posted what you did on his taxes...it is nice to be in the company of a numbers person as well...I apologize, but I thought I was supporting you! I am working on not being so dead pan and dry in my comments...ha ha ha...it took me 20 minutes to figure out what you were talking about...lol...now I can go home and rest easy if you forgive me...ha ha ha

and in my lame defense, I am operating with only one good eye...I had cataract surgery...

@SeaGreenEyez You are too awesome...keep up your posts...I truly enjoy them and your informed and spirited discussions...

I hate headline writers. The judge is being far more reasonable than Stone's attornies in asking for data.

Stone’s lawyers last month asked for the entire Mueller report as they pressed Jackson to toss out the case before trial.

U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson in a one-paragraph order gave the U.S. attorneys handling the Stone case until Monday to provide her with portions of Mueller’s report that deal with Stone “and/or ‘the dissemination of hacked materials’” that were leaked during the 2016 presidential campaign to the detriment of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

1of5 Level 8 May 9, 2019

Absolutely wonderful everyone is going to see trumps people and how they work

They know it's a smoking gun...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:344228
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.