Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Photo of principal, teachers posing with noose in leaked photo incites outrage - AOL News

Why did this have to be shared? SMS stands for "Social Media Stupidity" People were hung by noose long before this association. Are people being too sensitive?

IAJO163 8 May 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Article is a bit pointless as it gives no context for the incident. I presume that whatever caption circulated with the mail they sent would have given some context. But of course if you need a sensational context just take away any explanation and make up a story.
Here is a photo that without context is fairly horrific but that is unlikely to be complained about hanging in a school. (Yeah, okay with context it is crap... but there you go 🙂 )

That's why I tagged it the way I did. The association has a wider base.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:344559
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.