Agnostic.com

3 0

When wilI I stop going broke over his appetite??

My teenage son, gods bless him (lol), just downed an entire family sized box of cereal 😮 He's 17. 6'1 and still growing. We call him moose!

• 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
ashortbeauty 8 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Encourage him to move out as soon as possible after high school graduation. He'll eat a lot less when he's buying his own food.

Lol true

Maybe when you say "Son, I understand you're growing, which is why I have bought copious amounts of highly-affordable foods A, B, and C. However, when it comes to things like foods D, E, and F I am NOT made of money and I'm pretty sure you sometimes eat way more than you actually need, so I am going to buy a set amount per month and if you eat it all, that's on you and you'll have to wait until next month and stick to what we have left."

That's totally intended to be friendly and helpful, btw.

Never even after he moves out on his own every time he comes over to visit he will eat you out of house and home. Because it his mother’s cooking.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34506
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.