Agnostic.com

6 4

Introduce yourself.

We have an influx of "I'm new here posts" so I thought it might be a good idea to have a central location for us all to introduce ourselves.

Name (if you want to share), where you live, what brings you here and 3 things you'd like people here to know about you.

Crimson67 8 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like that, but it should be an option the admins have to create. Just one post with the reply from all is not enough for newbies to find.

Gert Level 7 Mar 10, 2018

You can form a group just go to your home page and cleck on settings. I will join.

Are you forming a group?

Phil. Houston area. Somehow a post for this site appeared in my Facebook feed. I don't recall every googling Athest or Agnostic, so it was a little creepy. Here to gain friends, be a friend, to be funny. 1. I once interviewed Hillary Clinton. 2. I still like cartoons. 3. I like coffee.

Eric. Northern Virginia. I'm here for the memes. "Memes R Us"is my group on here. I sell Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. I used to be a sportswriter before settling into my second career. Most days I'm happy.

I'm Rik, I've lived here in Tennessee most all my life, I have a slight tendency to be a smarty pants, I think frisbees were the greatest toys ever invented, even for grown ups. I'm not really sure how I ended up on this site. it's like I fell in a hole and I haven't been able to get out, but I haven't tried very hard, it's a great place.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34507
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.