Agnostic.com

7 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We had a Planned Parenthood patient who broke my heart! She was a very small girl (I'd guess she was from Central America) who was brought into our clinic by an adult woman who LEFT her there (trying to be non-judgmental now). She appeared to be in a state of trauma...even with my Spanish, I couldn't get more than a word or two out of her. She was just 14! And the protesting idiots outside (with their bloody baby signs) would have had us turn her away. Instead, we treated her with love and compassion and ended that awful burden. Who knows what trauma brought her to us? What heartless person could force her to continue a pregnancy (with her immature body) and give birth? What would happen to the child? Think about that.

It must of been the parents decision because she was under age. Still a fuckup law where all humans have a right of what goes in and out of your own body, no matter of what sex. That goes for marrijanna also.

Oh hell no !!! Those people are cra cra.

Most disgusting, and apparently some women think this is a good thing. 😟

One of our female weaknesses is NOT believing in our strength and NOT stopping shit laws like this! We've been too meek and too willing to be peacemakers! This legislation must be stopped! And, if there's an election and everyone in the State votes for this...I'll personally meet women at the borders and help them get the hell out of that place!

Women, always second class citizens.

Come to Canada!
We treat women number one in the world.!

This is disgusting

MizJ Level 8 May 11, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:345085
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.