Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK One in five CEOs are psychopaths

"Around one in five corporate bosses are psychopaths - a proportion similar to that among prisoners."

bleurowz 8 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would've assumed 4 in 5. Maybe the rest are sociopaths.

It's my understanding that psychopaths and sociopaths are the same, just different wording.

The corporate system (wherein "stockholders" vote and reward officers based on profit) sets up a situation where the A-type personality wins the game. The caring, empathetic officers are usually not rewarded (very much).

Only one in five?

Just 1 in 5? Seems low.

1of5 Level 8 May 11, 2019

And the other 4 are just greedy assholes

CEOs are the A-type male homeo sapiens competing for resources that get them the toys and women. Since the other human types have been defeated, we are left with the CEOs to duke it out which will result in extinction for them, for us and the earth. in order to be this way, you need to be a psychopath. Bring anyone to mind??

Wonder how it might change those figures to see a world where women executives outnumber the male?

@Healthydoc70 Yes, definitely brings a certain orange person to mind; I was thinking that when I posted, but I wasn't going to say anything.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:345110
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.