Agnostic.com

4 0

What Do You Think Should Come First, Marriage Or Kids?

Over the years, Our Society has seen significant Changes in our family structure. We have issues with Teen pregnancy, which is on the decline. We also have women who find themselves single but have a desire to be a mother before they are in their 40's to minimize infant health risk and avoid conception difficulties. We also have family units consisting of same sex couples who desired to have children but only recently gained the right to Marry. Based on our current culture of existence, What do you think should come first? Marriage, or Children and Please explain why you believe This.

• 1 vote
  • 2 votes
twshield 8 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I vote pets!!

Children without marriage. Chances are you'll end up on your own anyway. At least if you're on your own from the beginning, there's no one to interfere.

I was going to select it doesn't matter, but there was no option for that. It's really up to the couple. It's their decision.

@twshield during my religious days, I would say, of course get married first. But I don't feel that way anymore. That decision is up to the couple.

I oppose both marriage and reproduction, I don’t even know how I would answer the poll question.

I could take it or leave it for those results. @twshield

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34532
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.