Agnostic.com

3 0

Relationships or Friendships?

I am new to using social media, as a form of finding a relationship or making new friends. Though I am not new to social media in general, as I used ICQ (anyone remember this!) back in high school and I was on Facebook when only student with actual college email addresses could join. I have always been around people, from a university campus of 26K students - one third being international students. To living in cities that had populations between 20-30 million (yep, million) people, to living on an island of 7M people. Hong Kong. Now I am back in my hometown area (Trump's America) and I fully realize why I left this place for a dozen years after high school. One thing I have not figured out about this site is; is it for finding friendships via the ethernet that is social media, or is it for finding romantic engagements? Near or far? I would prefer a simblance of nearness....

kueiga 3 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just an open minded community that has that part to it if that's what you want, but don't have to take advantage of it. It's more of a community way I see it.

It's a general atheist community site with a dating option.

Zster Level 8 Mar 9, 2018

Are you an atheist?

Uday Level 2 Mar 9, 2018

Yes.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34590
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.