Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK 4-year-old dies after shooting self with gun belonging to state trooper dad

But we need more guns, and more irresponsible gun owners. sigh

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We need more RESPONSIBLE gun owners. My ex and I had fire-arms. They were locked in a gun safe. The firing mechanisms were locked in another type of gun-safe. The rounds were in yet another locked safe. Our children were taught fire-arm safety from a young age. They respect firearms, and were never given any opportunity to come upon them without a parent. SAFETY is critical...

Put him in jail forever.

Very sad should have locked gun up

bobwjr Level 10 May 14, 2019

That's sad..hope he loses his job..he's already lost his daughter due to his stupidity.

Very sad and here is a guy that was trained on how to use his gun responsibly? How ironic and I feel really badly for the 4 year old that never had a chance to group up.

What is disturbing about this, is that if the people who are trained on proper gun handling and storage don't follow their training, then how bad are all the untrained yahoos who want to own guns ... more guns don't make us safer.

Instead of more "thoughts and prayers," how about smart police guns that will only fire for their owners?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:346610
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.