Agnostic.com

8 0

LINK Pat Robertson says there will be ‘atomic war’ if Christians can’t discriminate against LGBTQ people / LGBTQ Nation

I've no doubt (some) Christians want to use nuclear weapons because they think it will help bring on the rapture and second coming of Jesus.

snytiger6 9 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good ol' Pat claims God's gonna "vomit" on America if the Equality Act passes...

Given the number of nations on this list [en.wikipedia.org] that already protect transgender rights, wouldn't He be puking pretty continuously anyway?

If you can discriminate against sexual identity based on religion, why not against skin color? Why not national origin? Why not redheads? (Just to be clear, I love redheads...) Why not discrimination against everyone who's not your religion? (I'm amazed they let me inside the Hobby Lobby.)

Any wacky damn thing your "religion" orders you to discriminate against means it's "essential" to your free practice. Right? So where does it end?

Wait.... who's going to nuke who now?

Crazy Dipshit

bobwjr Level 10 May 16, 2019

In the meantime, the guy looks like he shits bricks daily...must be where he gets these crazy ideas...

They chose a great screencap of him; he looks like he's having an aneurysm. That we should be so lucky.

"oh, my Kingdom for some logic, some reason ... !"

This is so very warped.

Love how you ddid a mash up of The Siompsons and Shakespeare. It worked so well too.

The man, if you want to call him that, has the IQ of an eggplant. Think of all of those folks that look up to him. That is scary stuff.

I think eggplants are smarter... and more moral.

If Jesus even existed, he is dead. He didn't rise and all the stuff written about him are fairy tales.
You can see the danger created when people believe in supernatural garbage.

Yeah, there are several lectures you cn find on Youtube which talk about how the stories about Jesus were virtually all "borrowed" or plagiarized from previous myths and religions

The only thing it bring is a large death count.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:347680
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.