Agnostic.com

1 0

This is not for those that are acrophobic. Would you walk on a thin wire stretched across a cavern or jump from a perfectly good aeroplane, perhaps leap off a platform with a rubber band tied to your ankle, scale a building climb the side of a cliff?

azzow2 9 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well I've climbed, bungee jumped and learnt trapese and tissu. But, 'thin' wire? rubber bands and parachute jumps; probably not 😉 Taking part in a slam poetry competition made my knees knock much more than my fear of heights ever did!

Have written tons of poems, not sure what slam poetry is?

You have a set time to perform a poem in front of an audience and then you are judged, by the audience claps, or a panel. The winner was lovely and came up to chat to me afterwards offering their support. My knees literally knocked together when I was on stage. I'm not bad at public speaking generally, but think it was that combined with being judged for a political poem. The winner's poem was short and funny.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34812
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.