Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK Republicans say their goal is to stop abortions. Their policies say otherwise. – ThinkProgress

I know it is out of character but lets have some honesty from the right wing.

OpposingOpposum 9 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@VictoriaNotes Here we go again with the non-reply.

I noted the comments:

*"You’re not free if you are not educated, because your possibilities in life are limited.

You’re not free if you have cancer and no health insurance.

You’re not free if you have no income — or not enough for basic needs."*

The part about the Father figure being the head is the exact same culture in Germany prior to the 2nd WW. This is what people grew up with and came to accept and then saw the consequences. So many times (and once even from a neighbor, who fought under Rommel and was captured and sent to a prison camp in Texas, that the idea of democracy was a major revelation. Once you have it it will be almost impossible to let it go. Many tRump supporters and conservatives have learned that lesson with SS and healthcare. Now they have had a taste of it they don't want anybody messing with it. I think things would be harder to take away from us then these 'christians' believe. Remember, they still believe in a god and expect him to help them. Hell, there are so many sects they won't even be able to get a unified force together. I know I am not telling you anything you don't already know.

@VictoriaNotes So it's not just me. Funny, but it seems worse when I use my older Apple lap top.

What's the result of hiding the facts of
reproduction from our education and
health care systems ? I do know that
with some bible belt states in population decline,and the retirement of babybommers
they are in a panic(and have been)

That may be asking too much. Honesty and Republicans remains an oxymoron.

It seems that if truth be told what the conservatives want is not sustainable. Their ideas are not based in reality but in fantasy and fiction. I hope that it does not take to many loves for us to learn this for the last time.

Their goal is to stop legal and safe abortions. They care nothing for children or the poor, etc. They want to subjugate and control people so the rich can live in spender.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:348882
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.