Agnostic.com

3 1

POLL Processed foods make us fatter and are linked to a higher risk of cancer. Here’s what science suggests we should eat instead.

Surprise, surprise, surprise! (NOT!) Those of use who have been eating FARM TO TABLE have been practically shouting about this for like YEARS now. Glad to hear the rest of the world is catching up with us.....

• 0 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
BookDeath 8 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For over 30 years, I have refused to eat fast food, preserved meats, fake sugar, soda pop (never liked it) and processed foods.

Instead I cook at home from scratch.

I try to tell people, there are calories and then there are "empty calories". Empty calories are basically when food is processed to where the calories are there, but the nutirents have literally been processed out of the food. A person shoudl eat food in as close to its most natural form as possible, so the nutrients are still mostly in tact.

I don't like cardboard food and we have too much of it today.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:349107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.