Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Jane Elliott on Abortion

Here’s The REAL Reason Why Abortions Are About To Get Banned 🤷🏾♀️ If You Dont Know Who Jane Elliott Is....Look Into Her...She’s An EDUCATOR! I Watch Her Documentaries And All Her Exercises....#SheSaidWhatSheSaid !

HippieChick58 9 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I DO NOT doubt there is a racial element in this abortion fight, the reason our infant mortality rate is so high is due to the greater number of black babies who die at or shortly after birth and black mothers have a higher risk of dying from complications. The level of care has been shown to be different.
Many of the social safety net programs and various no discrimination laws have been a source for racially biased people to get really creative in ways to get around the law. I am aware racists will give up democracy if it means blacks and people of color won't get to have the same rights as they have.
I makes me really sad to see people with so much dislike for others due to the color of their skin.

This is the book that she mentions: The Birth Dearth: [amazon.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:349530
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.