Agnostic.com

10 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’d like to believe that’s a laughable idea and that he’d be thoroughly humiliated, but then again I never thought people would vote for DJT.

Oh boy! Narcissism is inhereted!

Well , NYC also voted for Rudy Giuliano for mayor. My advice is to withhold the LSD from the water supply for a few weeks .

That won't happen but it would be fun to see.... NY didnt vote for the big dummy so we don't want the little dummy either

New Yorkers will mock him and vote Democrat.

TrumpOLINI has neither

Only 2 ways 2 win NYC have a billion in pocket like Bloomberg or have a million labor union poll workers each bring 3 voters to the polls

Bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 May 21, 2019

Couldn't run a lemonade stand in hot summer

D. Trump Jr. Is not very bright. He trips over himself almost every time he responds publically. He is as absent in empathy as his father. He would be a sure bet for making the rich in New York richer, while making the poor poorer and sacrificing any and all safeguards that protects the vulnerable populations.

Lolololololololol..good luck with that grease ball..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:350445
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.