Agnostic.com

4 1

We are on this earth to love and to be loved. It's as simple as that.

Grumpy 5 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems we are here to fuck up the planet and kill as many animals as we possibly can, and I think we are doing a bang up job.

I agree that most of us seem to be determined to fuck up the planet either intentionally in their blind desire for more money, or from ignorance, but there are some of us who love the planet in all its diversity and are determined to do what we can to preserve it.

Nah, that’s way too much meaning. We’re not here for anything.

There are other things you can do on the earth. Like farming.

On a more serious note, I cannot speak for my fellow humans, but life without love in it lacks a certain amount of color. It is still life, though, and one should be glad for what one has first, as the stability and confidence this projects is more attractive than need. While we would all like to be on the receiving end, a truer measure of your worth is what you give.

I would agree that what you say makes being here more enjoyable but being here is an end unto itself, I think we're just here, I don't think there's a grand purpose invovled 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35093
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.